Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
Become an Effective Agile Project Manager
This course is appropriate for all levels of people wanting to build a better understanding of Agile methods. By design this course will begin at the foundation of Agile practices and accelerate to leading practices and methodologies.
This three day course from Rally Software will offer everything you need to understanding Agile and Lean techniques that are in practice today. Throughout the course, exercises and simulations will bring current problems and solutions into the room to enhance your existing knowledge of product development.
In order to meet the eligibility requirements for the PMI-ACP, you must have:
- 21 contact hours (PDUs) earned in Agile project management topics
- 8 Months (min 1,500 hours) working on agile project teams or in agile methodologies within the last two years. This is in addition to the 2,000 hours project management experience.
- 12 Months (min 2,000 hours) working on project teams within the last five years. Those with PMP(r) and PgMP(r) credentials have already met this requirement.
This course is qualified for 21 Agile PDUs to prepare for the PMI-ACP Exam from the Project Management Institute, however is appropriate for all audiences looking to gain a true understanding of practicing Agile.
Rally is a PMI Registered Education Provider (REP) and we are dedicated to helping organizations succeed with Agile practices and Lean principles that increase the pace of innovation and improve product quality. Our proven formula for enterprise agility includes:
- Agile webinars and resources that teach you how to run Agile projects while you earn PDU credits.
- Agile coaching services that help your teams adopt and accelerate Agile practices throughout your company.
- Agile application life cycle management (ALM) products that work within your tracking and reporting standards to instill Agile practices that make your projects more successful.
Throughout the 3 days we will cover and build on:
- Agile Manifesto and Frameworks
- Planning, Estimating and Adjustment Practices
- Lean Basics
- Kanban Design and Value Stream Mapping
- Visible Communication and Information Radiators
- Iterative Risk Management
- Facilitation Techniques and Conflict Resolution
- Testing Tips and Techniques